CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: PROGRAMME FACILITATORS
(Design and development, Facilitation, Mentorship and Coaching)
The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Development Division of the Namibia Investment Promotion Development Board (NIPDB) is mandated to provide targeted support for the development and scalability of the Namibian MSME sector. The division’s initiatives are informed by four (4) strategic pillars, namely; Funding, Ideation, Incubation and Market Access.
As such, the division strives to partner with local experts in its MSME capacitating efforts. We hereby invite Namibian skills capacity building service providers to submit their interest to facilitate the following programmes:
- Programme 1: Is a 3 to 5 day national ideation apprenticeship which fast tracks Namibian start-ups from idea to viable business case.
- Programme 2: Is a 2 day capacity building programme that offers participants the opportunity to gain practical skills in starting up and operating a small-scale agricultural business.
- Programme 3: Is a 3 to 5 day programme aimed at capacitating and supporting Namibian female entrepreneurs to start and / or up-scale their technology related businesses. The programme also caters for established female owned businesses that intend to transition their operations to technology-based functionalities or to operate online business.
The various programmes will be run across the nation, where need exists or arises. Therefore, registered service providers that are operating within any of our 14 regions are encouraged to respond to the call.
Criteria of service providers:
- Namibian majority owned service provider
- Facilitators or service provider should have at least 2 years of experience in facilitating MSME incubation and acceleration related programmes
- The service provider’s coaches and mentors, if any, should have at least 3 years of MSME related coaching and mentoring experience (these can be one and the same as the facilitators)
- Occupationally Directed Education and Training Programmes (ODETDP) certificates will be an added advantage (if team members have such a certificate, please indicate this on their respective resumes)
Only shortlisted facilitators will be contacted for panel presentation (details about the presentation will be provided to shortlisted service providers). The NIPDB will enter into a 12 months Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the successful service providers.
If you are interested in facilitating any one, a combination of, OR all of the above programmes, kindly submit the following documents to the provided email address;
- A detailed company profile (including; business registration details, services offered with reference to the call of expression, experience, contact details, address, online pages/handles)
- A letter of intent, indicating which programme or programmes you would like to facilitate
- Short resumes of team members (maximum 2 pages), clearly outlining their experience, relevant qualifications (include certified supporting documents) and their role in the programme facilitation if successful
- 3 reachable references of clients who received similar services within the last 36 months
Closing: 17h00 on 25 September 2021 (no late applications will be considered!)
- For submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries: email@example.com
Please click here to download a copy of the above information.